google search

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is me


Earlier today, I have heard comments regarding my attitude. My "friend"( the marks indicate I'm not so sure if she is a friend) told me that our classmates have been complaining about the way I act and deal with people nowadays. She said "you know what?. They(my classmates) said that you are so mean and rude! I asked, " Why?" "Because you talk to them in a rude manner and sometimes if not always they're hurt", she answered. "Owzzz, is that so? I answered with an eyebrow raised. That conversation made me feel awkward until now. I do not know what to do.

Well this is me. I am the kind of person who does not after attention from others nor I would pretend to be someone who I'm not just for many people to like me. I'd rather have few friends as a product of my true intention than have so many friends in false pretensions. I don't want to come clean, but that is how I deal with people, so that as early as possible I can determine the persons that may like me despite my being tackless and blunt. I'd rather show the true color of my personality as early as possible so that people around me would not wander if who I really am. I am telling you, what you see in me is the real me..,

The real Mark Desyl Dayag is the kind of boy who rather says his opinion face-to-face and would heartily accept criticism as well. I usually critic other people, however they took it neagtively. I would prefer raising my eyebrow to the person iI hate than to project a nice but fake and evil smile. I'd rather live alone than be with anyone whom I hate. I don't want to offer people false friendship. If they could not accept me for who I am and who I'm not, then so be it.



"It's hard to please everybody" as quoted. True indeed, you can not please everyone no matter how nice you are to them, how much more if your being rude! Nice people prefers to hide in themselves what they feel about others just to avoid chaos. But for me, it is a no no. I'd rather tell what I want to say than keep it inside of me. I'd rather lose a friend by giving his dignity to him through my criticisms than have a friend with shattered ego.


It is a fact that only a few likes me, none the less I am happy about that at least some still likes me. It is not my fault if my system could not fit theirs nor their system could not fit mine. To the few who likes me, I thank you. For the many who don't thank you also, I wish you no ill but the best so that at least in this way I can be of help to you.


As an ending to this post I would like to share this thought to you "I live to criticize and be criticized but not to mesmerize, I suggest for you to improve as well as for me to improve but not to prove myself, and laslty if only a few likes me, I do also like a few."

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog review