google search

Custom Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

Taken for Granted

We people are not that good of appreciating things, that's on thing I learned a few days ago. Simply because we tend to take for granted all the things we have. Like electricity, food, air, water and land. As far as I know they were created to answer our needs and help us survive but COME TO THINK OF IT we are abusing it, we are using it to our own pace to the extent that we are not looking at it's consequences!

Oh come on people, have you not felt the signs yet? The world is about to end, but what are we doing? Instead of doing things to save it, we are even contributing to its destruction! When would be the time for us to do things right, I mean do the right things? There is no other time but now!!! I have done so many foolish things before which had contributed to mother Earth's doom, but here I am begging, let's save our Earth now. This is our only home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog review