google search

Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Unexpected Help!

During the search for Mr. and Ms. Intramurals '09, I have no one at the backstage to help me! Honestly I was expecting for a certain girl to help me, because she keeps on pressuring me to get the crown. She always says with a punch "ayaw ko pakaulawi mark ha!"(don't make a shame out of me). I was really expecting her to help me, she is my fellow education student but a year ahead. To that girl, I hate her.

But on the brighter side, a not-so-good friend of mine helped me! I was so surprised. I really would like to thank that person so much. Among my fellow education students, it is with him I like to share my victory (I can't believe I'm sying this),and of course to the sweet couple of education who are known as mami and dadi, and to our department head as well. That victory of mine was a product of unexpected help. First, when Jayson Rey Ea helped me. It was indeed a shocking event, never the less, I would like to thank him. Second, my COMPSCI friends did help me, they did not let the competition hinder our friendship. Sometimes, it came to my thought "how sport they are!unlike other department, they are the most open minded!, how I wish that all department would be like them!" And the most touching part of my Victory, is when the COMPSCI celebrated after the pageant, they let me join them like I'm part of their department!

To all the person who I have not expected to help, thank you! And to that girl, God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog review